Focus on healthcare IT solutions
Cover 31 provinces
“Top 100Hospitals”customers in China
Following the methodology of comprehensive governance of production factors and thorough business processes, iMEDWAY utilizes the concept of "digital twin" to digitally model and integrate real-life scenarios of medical institutions, city healthcare, and operational management. This approach involves expressing the relationships between production elements, positions, and operations at the finest granularity, resulting in a comprehensive business operation system, iMedical HOS, and CMOS.
iMedical HOS and CMOS possess capabilities of "perception and memory," "learning and thinking," and "insight and adaptation." They intelligently match and schedule underlying resources based on the need of hospitals and city healthcare. By perceiving and measuring business and resource attributes, learning and training quickly determine the form of business nodes and provide support and intervention. Identifying issues and executing decisions timely ，and create a new intelligent center for hospitals and city healthcare.
"Digital Twin and intelligence" is the core of product strategy for iMEDWAY.
Innovation is the cornerstone of iMEDWAY, driving our core values and approach.
iMEDWAY is committed to continuous innovation in the dimensions of products, technology, and business models, providing more valuable products and services for customers.
The construction of smart hospitals and smart city healthcare requires consensus and collaboration among IT system vendors across the entire ecological chain. It necessitates the establishment of unified standards for various business domains and interoperability standards among IT systems.
The "integration, openness, and symbiosis" ecological strategy is essential for symbiotic relationships with ecological enterprises to achieve smart hospitals and smart city healthcare.
An open and inclusive ecological strategy aligns with the direction and positioning of iMEDWAY.
For over 20 years, iMEDWAY has been dedicated to serving and supporting more than 1,000 loyal customers. The development of the company has driven the success of its customers, and the success of customers has contributed to the company's glory. iMEDWAY is committed to using professional consulting services to assist customers in streamlining, closing the loop, and optimizing business processes. It continuously upgrades and iterates products to meet customers' evolving goals and visions.
The iterative process of "governance, product or solution, and consulting" integrates comprehensive business scenarios, rules and regulations, cultural concepts, and management philosophies into products, empowering customers to efficiently, transparently, and intelligently operate their businesses.
Enabling customer success is the highest goal that drives iMEDWAY forward.
The spirit will guide us forever.iMEDWAY will uphold its innovation strategy, product strategy, ecological strategy, and customer success strategy. It will persistently fulfill its vision of "technology Cares for eople's Health" and its highest development goal of "Digital Twin Enables Healthcare Success."
Our product strategy centers around the pillars of "Digital Twin" and "Intelligence," forming the foundation for our solution.
The core of innovation strategy is "products," "technology," and "business models."
The core of ecological strategy is "integration, openness, and symbiosis."
The core of customer success strategy is "empowerment."
Technology Cares for People's health
Digital Twin Enables Healthcare Success.
To be a world-class provider of intelligent healthcare software systems,a value consultant for smart hospitals and urban healthcare.
Responsibility and progress, innovation and resilience.
and established the Medical and Health Division. It signed the first digital hospital project successfully, the China Petroleum Center Hospital Digital Hospital Construction Project
Beijing Friendship Hospital, and Harbin Medical University First Affiliated Hospital. The first fully B/S architecture digital hospital systems in China were launched at Datong Third People's Hospital, Beijing Jishuitan Hospital, and Hunan Second Xiangya Hospital.
Beijing Jishuitan Hospital, and Hunan Second Xiangya Hospital.
Sichuan University West China Second Hospital, and China Medical University First Hospital digital hospital projects.
Established research and development bases in Xi'an, Wuhan, Chengdu, Zhengzhou, and other cities, initiating the development of PACS systems, surgical anesthesia systems, intensive care systems, and regional medical series new products.
Undertook the project "Research and Practice of High-end Electronic Medical Record Systems for Clinical Processes" of the National High-Tech Research and Development Program (863 Program)
Healthjoy Software Co., Ltd., to enter the internet healthcare industry and obtained an internet hospital license in 2019.
officially entering the field of healthcare cost control with DRGs technology. Currently, over 480 hospitals are using Donghua's DRGs products and services.
enriching the iMedical brand concept with the idea of "governance" and embarking on a transformation from HIT to HDT, transitioning from information technology to data-driven technology. - Established the Medical Insurance Division to expand healthcare insurance informationization services. - Established the Hospital Comprehensive Operation and Management (HRP) Division to improve smart management product systems. - Tencent invested in Donghua Software Co., Ltd.
a large-scale health and medical service internet ecosystem platform, and officially launched the product. - Released the "Health chain Solution" based on blockchain technology, which was awarded the "CITE2019 Excellent Blockchain Solution" - Successfully won bids for the construction project of the National Healthcare Security Administration's Healthcare Security Information Platform and the People's Insurance Group's Intelligent Review System.
Assisted the National Health Commission in launching the COVID-19 prevention and control data query platform. - Announced three new core strategies: "Twinning, Intelligence, and Empowerment," and released three new products: iMedical HOS (Hospital comprehensive business Operating System), CMOS (City Medical business Operating System), and intelligent medical communication terminals (Medphone)
- Recognized as a national key software enterprise. - Ranked in multiple lists, including the most influential company in healthcare informationization and the most competitive Hospital Information System (HIS) enterprise in 2021. - Successfully implemented iMedical HOS, utilizing a value subscription model, across 31 hospitals nationwide
as well as the unique "One-Five-One" value subscription model (referred to as iMEDWAY value subscription)
Released iMedical HOS 2.0 and CMOS 2.0.
The comprehensive competitiveness of the company and its product brands is mainly reflected in nine aspects, namely
- Vision, production, and economic management business activities, business processes; - Business process twinning modeling, modeling three elements (production factors, positions and tasks); - Business twinning modeling is a necessary condition for the realization of smart hospitals and city smart healthcare, and IT implementation is a necessary condition for the realization of smart hospitals and city smart healthcare.
iMEDWAY has pioneered a unique, systematic methodology for building smart healthcare, known as the iMEDWAY methodology. The methodology includes three components: - Methodology for twinning modeling of production factors; - Methodology for twinning modeling of business processes; - Methodology for IT implementation of business activities: governance, products or solutions, consulting.
The data-intelligence foundation consisting of iBDP and DTS is the core technology and product innovation of iMEDWAY: - iBDP, a powerful data-intelligence platform, consists of application support platform, data center, knowledge center, unified resource management platform, unified file management platform, IoT platform, etc.; - DTS, a business twinning (modeling) and decision-making platform.
- iMedical HOS/CMOS supports almost all business scenarios in smart healthcare; - A delivery expert team and consulting expert team familiar with segmental business logic and business models; - Nearly 20 years of product application with the unique fully B/S architecture in the industry; - Certification of international medical IT standards, such as IHE and FHIR; - Over 1000 major health users; - 293 software copyrights, multiple patent certificates, etc.
- Ensures the quality and efficiency of product development and delivery; - Various standard systems are reflected in specific business processes of BOS, ensuring the effective implementation of the system, such as CMMI, ITSS, CCRC, SDCA, CS standards, and IHE, FHIR protocol standards; - Sharing BOS processes and data with customers to jointly supervise the comprehensive quality of demand delivery and business process launch.
- Undertaking core business of top 100 hospitals represented by Peking Union Medical College Hospital, West China Hospital of Sichuan University; - iMedical has the highest market share in core business systems of top 100 hospitals; - 99% customer stickiness, successful delivery of over 1000 customer information systems, deep domain experience;
iMEDWAY pioneered the value subscription business model in the field of major health informationization. - Value subscription is a specific expression of iMEDWAY's confidence in its product capabilities and the breadth and depth of business coverage; - Value subscription helps hospitals achieve comprehensive dataization of all assets and comprehensive process dataization of enterprise vision;
- iMEDWAY is the only recipient of the National May Day Labor Certificate in the field of major health informationization; - During critical moments, the company stepped forward with 71 medical warriors assisting in the IT construction of Huoshenshan and Leishenshan hospitals, demonstrating its strong sense of social responsibility.
- iMEDWAY is a key software enterprise within the national planning layout, a municipal-level enterprise technology center in Beijing, and a 3A-rated enterprise; - These certifications are evidence of iMEDWAY's sufficient R&D expenses and good operating conditions.